If you are a car owner, then you know just how expensive it is to own and maintain one. Today there are various loan options to own a car, however, those just starting their career might have to first build a credit rating and then loan a car. On the contrary, they can use the public transportation system.
Many people in today’s society use alternative solutions when it comes to transportation. The concept of ride-sharing is becoming very popular due to its convenience and lower expense. The benefits of using a bus service include:
- Save money on gas and parking – If you rely on public transportation services, you can save a lot of money on gas and parking fees. The US Department of Energy reported that the average American spends $2,000 per year filling up their car with gasoline which is unnecessary for someone who uses public transportation.
- No upfront fees – A new car can cost around $20,000, but occasionally there are additional costs to owning one of these vehicles. The person buying the vehicle must pay for registration and title fees which amount up to several hundred dollars, as well as sales tax on the purchase price of the car.
- Less wear and tear on a personal vehicle – Public transportation is a great way to reduce the amount of wear and tear you put on your own car. You can take public transportation to and from work so you do not have to drive every day, or if there are multiple people taking public transit you can share rides.
- Reduce stress- Some people choose to take the bus or train as an alternative for driving. Driving can cause a lot of stress, and you do not really have to drive if you use public transportation.
- You save time – If your commute involves having to find parking then you are wasting a lot of valuable time that could be used for sleeping or socializing with other people. If you take public transportation then you save time because driving is one of the biggest forms of “wasting” time every day.
- Enjoy nature – Driving your car to and from work can be very mundane and draining, but if you choose to ride the train or bus then you get to experience nature as you go from point A to point B.
- Low-cost – Many transportation companies offer monthly or daily passes for a very low cost, or even better is that some of them provide you with free rides depending upon the area you live.
- Staying fit – Let’s face it, life in 2021 comes with a price, that price being that you do not have much time to do things for yourself because of work commitments or other responsibilities. This means that your daily fitness routine might take a backseat to everything else going on in your life. The good news is that if you take public transportation you do not have to worry about driving your car, so you can use that extra time getting in a quick exercise routine.
- Less pollution – Public transportation is much better for the environment because it reduces the number of cars cruising or sitting idle on roads and highways. According to research, each day 500 million gallons of fuel are wasted while some people sit in traffic and idle their cars.
- Helps the economy – If you live in a city where public transportation is readily available, then you are helping to support local businesses by purchasing goods and services from them which helps the community survive.
- Reduce stress levels – Many people are so attached to their personal vehicles that they look at living without one as something traumatic. For many people in Miami, owning a personal vehicle is not necessary which makes their lives so much easier. You can save yourself thousands of dollars every year by using public transportation for your daily commute.
- No stress with parking – When you take public transportation you don’t have to worry about finding parking which can be stressful when you are running late for work.
The Reasons to Take Affordable Transportation Service
By taking the bus or train you can save yourself time and money. You also reduce your stress levels by not having to deal with the hassles of owning a personal vehicle in Miami. Using public transportation is an excellent way to get around, so if you live in Miami or have come as a tourist then consider taking the bus or train if you need to travel.
Additional costs to owning a personal vehicle – Purchase fees, registration, and title fees are around hundreds of dollars for every personal vehicle that someone owns in Miami. The person buying or leasing it must pay sales tax on the cost of the car too. Plus, there are costs for insurance on top of everything else.
Traffic jams – Traffic jams happen when too many people drive on the roads at the same time. The average driver wastes 42 hours each year because of these traffic jams which can really interfere with your schedule.
There are some tools that you have to pay for in order to use the roads in Miami. Every time you cross a bridge or go under an elevated highway you need to pay money just for using the road system. The reasons to use ride-sharing services are
1) You save yourself time and effort
2) You do not have to deal with the stress of traffic jams
3) Your wallet will thank you because owning a personal vehicle is so expensive
4) You get to exercise while going from point A to point B
5) You do not have to worry about parking
6) You are helping your local community by using public transportation –
7) You reduce pollution in Miami
8) Your stress levels are lowered
9) You have a higher chance of meeting new people
10) Your public transportation tickets are most likely very affordable.
Miami-based companies such as Unirideus offer a wide range of services for those who need to commute from one place to another. With its fleet of vehicles and experienced drivers, it is safe to say that Unirideus provides affordable transportation services and a great relief to those people who cannot depend on public transportations such as buses and trains.