Embed Social Media Feeds Using The Best Elf sight Alternative
In today’s digital era, many firms are actively choosing to include social media feeds on their websites, which is a growing trend. Elfsight is one of the first embedding platforms that come to mind when we wonder about integrating social media feeds.
However, in such a short period, Tagembed has established itself as one of the greatest social media aggregation tools.
We are sure that a lot of many questions must be buzzing around in your mind right now and if you are intrigued to know more, then Kudos! You have landed at the right place.
Make your way till the end of this post as we will be highlighting a few areas in which Tagembed has surpassed Elfsight Alternative.
Without any ado, let’s get started!
Tagembed – The Most Comprehensive Social Media Aggregator
Tagembed is a leading social media aggregator platform that allows users to collect social media feeds from more than 20 different platforms. Users can organize and adapt the stream according to their needs after collecting it and can view the content in a presentable manner using the tool.
The tool simplifies the integration process by limiting it to a few clicks and saves time by allowing users to integrate social media feeds in less than two minutes. Besides this, Tagembed also has various promising features that make it the best in the lot. Keep reading to know more.
Features That Make Tagembed an Excellent Marketing Tool
1. Customization Panel
Tagembed allows you to customize your social media widget to meet your specific needs; for example, you may modify the text size, color, and other aspects of the feed to make it stand out. You may also develop widgets that match the style and feel of your website to give a touch of class.
2. Content Moderation
While you can’t control what people post on social media, you can use the moderation feature to control the feed on your widget. With the use of this moderation option, you may remove information that you believe is improper for your website. Then you can either delete them manually or use a profanity filter to remove stuff automatically.
3. Adaptable to all screens sizes
Tagembed social media widget adapts to the screen size without interfering with the website’s alignments.
4. Automatic Content Updates
Your widget displays new content as soon as it is uploaded to the source.
Custom CTA, custom CSS, analytics, amazing support, and more are included with this package.
5. Pricing Plans
As a business or advertiser, you’re always looking for ways to save money. Simply put, we want to receive more for less money. Tagembed produces outstanding results and simplifies the onboarding process, but its pricing plans are the icing on the cake.
Tagembed, like Elfsight, offers four pricing options. Each paragraph below includes a side-by-side comparison of the two, demonstrating why we think Tagembed is the best Elfsight alternative.
a). The Lite Plan
Both tools’ lite plans are essentially free forever. With Tagembed, you can also have a free account. When it comes to services, Tagembed is at the top of the list.
On the one hand, Elfsight allows for 200 widget views per month, whereas Tagembed allows for 2000 views per month. Furthermore, this plan includes 12 hours of update time, email support, manual moderation, and web themes, as well as the ability to embed posts from 5 social media platforms. You get all of this for free.
b). The Pro Plan
For both tools, the Pro Plan is the top seller. The Pro package includes 50000 views, installation service, and branding removal. Tagembed, on the other hand, offers 4 feeds, 100000 monthly views, 20+ social media sites, 30-minute update time, manual LinkedIn feed, custom CSS, and logo removal. So Tagembed has a slight edge in this area.
c). The Basic Plan
Elfsight’s basic plan costs $5 per month and includes limited services such as 5000 views, logo removal, and free installation.
On the other hand, the basic plan on Tagembed costs $9 per month and includes two feeds, 10,000 monthly views, integration with 20+ social media platforms, two hours of update time, logo removal, and manual moderation.
d). The Plus Plan
This Elfsight plus plan is designed for large businesses and agencies, and it includes 5000000 views, premium assistance, and free setup.
Tagembed, on the other hand, costs $ 49 per month and includes 16 feeds for infinite internet sites, 20+ social media platforms, unlimited views, LinkedIn auto-update, dedicated service, moderation feature, API access, 15 minute update time, LinkedIn Auto-update feature, add-free widget, API access, and more.
Bonus – Top Social Media Feeds To Incorporate On Your Website
We are sure that you must be now convinced about the effectiveness and seamless functionality of Tagembed.
As a bonus tip, we are now going to tell you about a few social media feed types that can be included in your website to take your website’s performance to the next level.
- Instagram feed – Collecting and embedding content from this visual-based stunning platform is a great marketing move and can lure the attention of your audience. Using the Tagembed tool, you can aggregate content from sources like hashtags, tags, mentions, etc. Instagram is a visual-based social media platform that consists of some engaging, entertaining, and vibrant content. By adding them to your website, you can bring the same vibe to your website and add some charm to it.
- Facebook feed – Showcase content on your website from the highest used social media platform in the world. Display a variety of content right from pictures, videos, reviews, etc. to improve your website’s content quality. Also, the vibrant and varied content can also keep your visitors engaged and might assist in leaving an everlasting impression on them.
- Twitter feed – Select Twitter as your content aggregation source from hashtags, mentions, or handles and make your website visitors engaged like never before. Moreover, tweets might also make your website more informative and add keep your visitors hooked for a long.
- YouTube video feed – Use the power of videos on your website by including a YouTube widget on the website. Tagembed allows you to aggregate content from sources like playlists, URLs, keywords, etc. So, add YouTube videos to your website and bring some liveliness to it, and impress your consumers. You can even promote your YouTube channel by adding videos from your channel and providing a sneak into your YouTube presence.
- Google reviews feed – There are ample stats and a study that proves that Google reviews play a vital role for customers in making their purchase decisions. With Tagembed you can add a Google review widget on website and flaunt your positive reviews & feedback in style. Help your customers in making their purchase decision and at the same time build some credibility for your business.
- Apart from this, the users can aggregate content from various other feeds such as Facebook reviews, Yelp, Airbnb, TikTok, and much more.
Wrapping It Up!
Tagembed is gaining deserved traction in the market. And if you’re looking for a good Elfsight replacement, this is the tool for you. It is assisting many brands in achieving their marketing objectives and has proven to be extremely beneficial to marketers.
So, what do you have to lose?
Take your brand to new heights with Tagembed.