YouTube’s HTML5 video player can cause a video to pause or freeze. Browsers that support the HTML5 video player include Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Apple Safari. To fix this issue, turn off hardware acceleration in the browser’s settings. In Mozilla, disable the “video” extension in the Tools menu. To see if the problem persists, try restarting your PC. If you’ve ever wondered why your YouTube videos keep pausing, there are several possible reasons. These reasons include low bandwidth, defective or damaged headphones, and a faulty audio jack. Here are the most common causes. Once you’ve eliminated these causes, you’ll be able to watch YouTube videos without interruptions. Here’s how to fix youtube video stops randomly so you can enjoy your favorite videos again!
Reason & Solution for YouTube Keep Stopping Issue
In addition to the above-mentioned issues, YouTube can also be a major nuisance. Sometimes, it pauses every few seconds, which is very annoying. Some of these issues are related to poor internet connections. To fix this, try to disable your auto-update apps, close background apps, and disable your internet connection. This should resolve the YouTube problem. If you’ve already tried these tips and your video continues to pause, try reinstalling it.
Due to Unstable Internet Connection
- The browser itself can also be to blame. If the videos keep pausing, your internet connection may be too unstable. Then, if your internet connection is slow or unstable, you may want to download a speed test. You should also check the status of your antivirus software. If your antivirus software is causing the problem, turn off the “Remind me to take a break” option. If all the above steps are unsuccessful, reboot your Android phone or tablet.
- The first thing you need to do is to ensure that your internet connection is functioning properly. Often, the cause of the YouTube video pause problem is the slow speed of your internet connection. You should ensure that your TV is connected to a working network and clear all browser tabs. Once this step is complete, try to play the videos again. If this doesn’t work, try to download them again.
- First, make sure you’re on a high-speed Internet connection. Your video should be at least 500Kbps or higher. If you’re using a slower connection, the video might be buffering and not streaming properly. If you’re using a high-speed internet connection, consider upgrading your internet speed to a higher speed. Moreover, don’t forget to turn off the “remind me to take a break” option.
- The main cause of YouTube video pauses is a malfunction in your network connection. A stalled network connection can cause a video to pause, so you can try to watch another one. If the problem persists, you may need to restart your modem or router. If this does not solve the problem, you can also opt to buy a Wi-Fi device or switch to another provider. However, if you’re not able to fix the problem yourself, you can try these other methods.
Clear Browser’s Cache
- If the above two options do not work, try clearing your browser’s cache. This will delete any downloaded YouTube videos. You can also try clearing your phone’s cache, which will remove the unwanted files. Once the cache is clear, you can then restart your YouTube experience. You’ll be back on the road to watching your favorite online video content again. The next time you’re having trouble watching YouTube, try these tips.
- Another step to fix If the cache is too large, the video may not load properly. To solve this problem, clear the cache and then restart the program. If it doesn’t, reinstalling the YouTube application will solve the problem. If you’re still having issues, you can try deleting your browser’s cache and reinstalling it again.
- After removing the cache, try deleting the cache files and data on your computer. If the videos keep pausing even after these steps, you should try uninstalling any extensions that are causing the problem. Keeping all these in mind, follow these steps to fix your YouTube videos keeping paused. It’s important to keep an eye on your device’s storage in order to avoid the risk of a video freezing or being deleted.
Update your YouTube app
The first step is to update your YouTube app. It’s crucial to make sure your internet connection is up to par. In addition, you must clear your cache if the app isn’t letting you watch videos. If you’re having trouble downloading YouTube videos, delete them and reinstall them. Sometimes, YouTube’s apps just need a little cleaning and it’s best to get the latest version of their apps.
Read Also:- Easy Ways to Fix Youtube Keeps Pausing Issue
Check the Headphone Jack
The first step is to check the headphone jack of your mobile. If your mobile has a good headphone jack, you may be able to use it to listen to the videos. If your internet connection is slow, this error can also be caused by a slow Internet connection. To fix this issue, make sure that your internet speed is at least 1Mb. It will be very difficult to play your YouTube video if you have a slow connection.
Disabling antivirus Software
If the problem persists, try disabling antivirus software. Many people experience this problem. To resolve it, simply try disabling the antivirus and third-party software on your computer. You might also need to restart your browser or your computer. To fix this issue, you can visit the YouTube Help Centre and see if this resolves the issue. If you still have the problem, try a different application. Once you’ve tried these steps, your videos will probably start playing again.
Read Also:- Why Do YouTube Videos Keep Stopping?
Deactivate “Remind me Take Break Option”
The next time your YouTube video is stalling, it could be due to several factors. The auto-pause feature in YouTube pauses by default when you’re inactive, so if you’re trying to watch a video that requires your attention, it will pause. If you’re on a phone or tablet, try disabling auto-updates on all applications. If it is still a problem, you should consider rebooting your device to fix the problem.