Outlook is one of the most recognized email services and like any other popular email platform, it has its own email account login and inbox page. So, if you’re new to Outlook then, you need a brief guide about how you can use Outlook email. Therefore, to help you, below we’ve mentioned the steps to fix Outlook not connecting to the server.
If you are here reading this article then it is possible that the readers are dealing with the problem of Outlook cannot connect to the exchange server then you are at the right place as here in this article you can get the best solution and the tips which you can try them if you want to fix the problem you are dealing with the issues with Outlook.
So, without any further ad let us move the tips which will help you to fix the problems with the Outlook email you are dealing with.
Ways to Fix the Issues with Outlook Email –
Today we are going to discuss every easiest solution that can help you fix this issue on your PC or computer, irrespective of the cause.
Checking the Credentials of your Exchange Server
Sometimes the users who are dealing with Outlook cannot connect to the server after a password change because the users are not able to remember the credentials of their account and you are entering the wrong.
- Open the computer and open Outlook on it and from there you can click on the File option and then from there you can click on the info-account and social network settings.
- After this you have to click on the account settings then you have to click on it.
- Select the dialog box from there and then remove the existing account so that you can re-enter the account credentials of your account.
Verifying whether the Outlook is Online or not
You can check whether the server is online or not so that the problem you are facing is good or not. In order to switch from the offline mode to the online mode in Outlook by following the steps which are below to fix Outlook cannot connect to a server.
- After opening Outlook you need to move to the tab of send or receive tab and then click on it.
- Now make sure to select the option of work offline tab so that you can reconnect.
Checking the Exchange Server Connection
To check the connection of the Microsoft exchange server you can follow the connection which you are following in the steps.
- After opening on Outlook you have to go to the file option and then you have to click on the account and social network settings and then after clicking on the account settings.
- Now look at the exchange account you will have an issue with the connection and then you can click on orange color.
Using the SSL to Connect the Microsoft Exchange Server
In order to connect the exchange server to connect SSL, you need to execute the steps below to fix outlook cannot connect to a server but the internet is working.
- After opening Outlook makes sure to click on the file and then on the account and social network settings.
- After this, you have to click on account settings so that you can now tap on the option of change so that you can proceed further.
- Now you have to click on the option of the advanced tab from the option of more settings.
- Finally, in the last step, you have to click on the option of SSL which will be a type of encrypted connection, and then you can click on the OK button to complete the process.
See Also – Not able to Connect Outlook to the Server
If you still facing an Outlook error message that Outlook not connecting to the server issue, then it’s time to check your internet connection. If there is an issue with a network or it isn’t working, then you are not able to connect to any server.
In such cases, you need to ensure that your internet connection is working and your system is connected to that wi-fi network. So, with the help of these methods, you will be able to resolve problems on Outlook. If you are unable to fix the Outlook server issue, then you should log on to the Emailspedia blog. You will find all kinds of emails articles on the website to help you resolve the Outlook not connecting to the server issue.
See also – Why is Outlook Not Connecting to the Server?
Emailspedia.com is a website which the users will love to use and it will also help them if they want to know about some information or some additional data on topics like Outlook, Gmail or many other topics too and we can assure you that you will like this website when you will use it so we will surely advise our users to at least give this website a try when they want some information.